RealBrew is a magazine about beer and brewing. It covers the areas of production and sales of beer, beer beverages, and other beverages produced by breweries.
- The periodicity of the magazine is 6 issues per year;
- Circulation — 5000 copies;
- Languages of the magazine — Russian and English;
- Distributed in the breweries and beer establishments of Russia and foreign countries by mailing;
- It is also possible to buy the magazine at retail in beer establishments and stores or by subscription;
- Editorial office takes part in the profile exhibitions, festivals, seminars and conferences in Russia and foreign countries.
We tried to make this magazine as interesting as possible for you and we will try to discuss vital beer topics, beginning from the selection of raw materials and finishing with the placement of the resulting product in the final points of sale. On the pages of our magazine you will find beer novelties, interviews with brewers and outstanding people in our industry, educational articles, travel, festivals, exhibitions and much more.
The publication is interesting not only for professional industrial brewers, but also for beer enthusiasts and home brewers, the number of which has been constantly growing lately, and it is of course very good news. Because only sincere interest of people to beer, brew technology and history can help us to cope with adversities and develop brewing together.
In 2023 the RealBrew journal be participating in the following profile exhibitions and conferences
|Issue||Publishing date, 2023||Expos, seminars & conferences|
|№1/23||February||30th International Exhibition for Food, Beverages and Food Raw Materials CRAFT BEER CORNER will be organized during the event https://www.prod-expo.ru/en/ 6-10 February, Moscow|
|№2/23||March||BeviTec 2023 — International Trade Fair of Equipment, Ingredients and Packaging for Beverage Production https://en.bevitec.ru/ 28-30 March, Moscow|
|№3/23||May||XXXII International Forum “BEER-2023” https://www.beersochi.ru/ 23-26 May, Sochi|
|№4/23||July||Summer issue is dedicated to the traditional cider|
|№5/23||November||Practical Brewing and Experience Exchange Conference 7-9 November, St. Petersburg|
|№6/23||December||Winter holidays issue!|